With superior filtration and hydraulic conductivity characteristics, XINYU spunbonded polypropylene nonwoven geotextiles are among the most versatile types of geotextiles. They are available in many weights, with heavier fabrics possessing superior strength. High elongation characteristics ensure survivability in demanding installations.
1) Material:polypropylene yarns
2) Weight: 200~1000g/m2
High strength PP filament spunbond needle punched nonwoven geotextile
(1) The polypropylene has a low density of only 0.91 g/m3 (polyester is 1.38 g/m3), so the polypropylene geotextile has a larger coverage area under the same strength as the polyester fabric.
(2) The special structure of polypropylene makes it have excellent acid and alkali resistance, especially the alkali resistance is better than polyester. It is effective when used in the protection, strengthening, waterproofing and anti-corrosion engineering of underground soil with strong acidity and alkalinity than polyester.
(3) The surface friction coefficient of propylene fiber is small, the friction between fibers is small, and the wear resistance is good, and the anti-vibration friction performance is much better than polyester.
(4) Propylene has good hydrophobicity, no water absorption, and is superior to polyester in water supply and drainage engineering.
(5) Acrylic fiber needle-punched fabric is stronger than the same weight of polyester needle-punched geotextile, and the vertical and horizontal strength is equal.
In virtue of the superior physical properties and good chemical stability of PP geotextile N can be applied to any geotechnical engineering environment, especially the environment with acid and alkaline, such as highway railway(HSR) airport, seaport, landfil, tailings dam, fly ash landfll, ash dam pool, artificial wetlands, rivers and lakes governance,reservoirs.canals. land reclamation, sewage treatment works etc.
CBR bursting strength(KN)
Holding elongation (%)
Drop cone penetration aperture
Vertical flow rate(L/m2/s)
Vertical permeability coefficient
There is no influence within the PH 2-13
>70%Strength retention rate）
Geotextile Advantage & Applications
Filtration functions to restrict the migration of fine soil particles from a soil mass while remaining permeable to water movement greater than, or at least equivalent to the permeability of the protected soil.
Water is conveyed along the path of the geotextile due to its construction, and then to an outlet. Water may be vertically or horizontally conveyed. Drainage is related to the role of filtration and is a function of the permeability of a geotextile and its pore opening size or porometry.
Separation is the function which prevents two distinct soils of different materials from intermixing. The key factors for a geotextile to satisfy this function are porometry, toughness, and strength.
This function involves the stabilization of a soil mass by the provision of tensile strength to the soil-fabric system.
XINYU is a leading manufacturer of geosynthetic products including geomembrane, geotextile, geosynthetic clay Liners, geogrid and drainage net.
It's approved by the ISO9001, ISO14001 and BV certificates and passed the test of SGS, SONCAP, SASO etc.
XINYU has been dedicated in R&D, production, sales and installation services of geosynthetics. The products are widely used in aquaculture, waste water treatment, municipal project, mining industry, landfill, landscaping and water conservation.
Our commitment to innovation, our focus on quality and our industry expertise allow us the flexibility to collaborate with our clients to develop a customer-oriented solution. As a geosynthetic expert,we are here to offer best services with experienced geomembrane installation engineer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, specialized in GEO-PRODUCTS .
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Factory located in Dezhou City, Shandong Province in China. Takes about 1 hour from Jinan airport to our factory.
3. Q: Can I order samples? Are you free for samples?
A: Yes, we will offer free sample. You pay the sample cost first, but we will pay you back
when you make the bulk order later.
4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. Quality represents our corporate culture.
5. Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment, within 5-15days.
6.Q: Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.