Bentonite geosynthetic clay layer is a new type of geotechnical synthetic material. It is a composite impervious material made of a layer of clay or other low-permeability mineral material, outer membrane geotextile or geomembrane, which is made by needle punching or stitching. Our company uses high-expansion sodium bentonite, which is characterized by its expansion after water contact, resulting in hydration and the formation of a water-impermeable gel. This bentonite also has the ability to store water. Water up to 10 times its own weight.
Compared with geomembrane, its superiority is mainly manifested in:
a) Compact water-proof and waterproof performance, bentonite forms a solid water-impermeable gel membrane layer under normal water pressure
b) Good flexibility, can better adapt to uneven precipitation.
c) Long-term waterproof capacity, bentonite is natural inorganic mineral material, no corrosion and aging
d) The water absorption thickness increases several times, it is not easy to be broken, and it has self-repair ability even in the case of top break
It is mainly used in landfills, underground reservoirs, and underground infrastructure construction projects in environmental engineering to solve problems such as sealing, isolation, and leakage prevention, with good results and strong resistance to damage.
Construction method and attentions:
1. When laying sodium bentonite composite waterproof pad, usually put the non-woven (white) upward, woven cloth (black) towards down laying, or according to the design requirements, engineering requirements to lay.
2. When laying, it should avoid the raining day, if suddenly meet the rainy day, it should stop laying and covered with plastic film to prevent rain water intrusion and occur hydration.
3. Sodium bentonite composite waterproof pad construction should confirm water flow direction first, laying along the water flow direction, make the upstream waterproof gasket pressed on the downstream waterproof pad.
4. In the inclined surface and the slope construction, sodium bentonite composite waterproof pad length direction should perpendicular to bottom lying.
5. Bottom laying should be parallel lapping, considering the foundation of sinking deformation laying, can wrinkle at the bottom, appropriate relax and close to the ground tightly.
6. When laying, it can use mechanical or artificial way. Mechanical laying can take thick wall iron pipe or the iron stick to enter into roll core. One side pull open, after fixed, suspend in midair, open and flat.
7. When in construction, if sodium bentonite composite waterproof pad needs cutting, only need a knife can cut freely according to the needs.
8. When laying, strictly prohibited to put fire or cigarettes on any side of the sodium bentonite composite waterproof pad.
9. When in laying, if the sodium bentonite composite waterproof pad is broken, it should use waterproof pad that is 300 mm larger than damaged place around to cover and then fixed.
Geosynthetic clay liner rolls can be wrapped with black or white woven bags, and then on pallets or at your requirements.
WHY XINYU GEOSYNTHETICS ENGINEERING PRODUCT?
Manufactured in China as per international standards.
Excellent quality product by the specialist.
Wide range of products to meet the exact requirement.
Economical design solution.
Use the best and world-wide raw material.
Use all indigenous material.
Manufacturing,support facility is ISO 9001 certified.
In house testing of products.
Our products are highly accepted product worldwide.
We supply all over China as well as export to all around the world.
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2.Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer’s responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers’ feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, specialized in geo-product material.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Factory located in dezhou City, Shandong Province in China. Takes about 1.5 hour from
Jinan airport to our factory.
3. Q: Can I order samples? Are you free for samples?
A: Yes, we will offer free sample. You pay the sample cost first, but we will pay you back
when you make the bulk order later.
4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. Quality represents our corporate culture.
5. Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment, within 3-15days.
6. Q: Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.