PVC capillary dense groove drainage board be made by PVC high density polymeric material. It is better toughness and be placed inside the soil and the building structure. The water be sucked back into capillary slot by gravity or capillary force and fill it. The product be shape close by Water surface tension. The difference of level will come into being siphon force. Gravity, capillary force and siphon force wille be combine to collect, transport and drain the water.
1. No blockage: direct use of the natural gravity phenomenon to produce the separation effect of soil and water;
2. High permeability: 20% hole opening rate and large effective water absorption area;
3. High drainage efficiency: high efficiency of capillary force, force and drainage;
4. Strong resistance to soil pressure: arch bridge structure design, effective dispersion of stress distribution;
5. No-use grading: with self-cleaning function, without grading filter layer, it can directly cover the soil for backfilling;
6. Simple construction: drum packaging does not take up the volume, reducing transportation, storage,
management and work costs, and does not need joints to improve efficiency;
7. Flexural flexibility: it can be closely combined with the terrain to form an infinitely long, non-flat highway;
8. Good durability: PVC high density polymer material is adopted to resist ultraviolet rays and to have good durability.
Underground drainage of golf course, slope drainage, underground irrigation in arid areas, underground drainage of park green area, underground drainage of low wetland agriculture, drainage of retaining wall and tunnel engineering, underground drainage of sports field, drainage of railway and road subgrade,water supply and drainage of horticultural landscape
1. In principle, the hole groove (suction surface) is generally downwards,
which causes the soil particles to fall due to gravity and prevent blockage.
2. The point end hole of the capillary permeable drainage zone shall be sealed with
silica gel to prevent the particles from entering.
3. The slope buried in the capillary drainage zone is recommended to be
at least 2% (to generate siphon).
4. The bottom of the buried ditch shall be leveled and compacted, and then this
capillary drainage belt shall be laid.
5. Under the condition of mud, it is not suitable to be buried in the construction,
and the constructionshall be carried out after the improvement of the muddy condition
WHY XINYU GEOSYNTHETICS ENGINEERING PRODUCT?
Manufactured in China as per international standards.
Excellent quality product by the specialist.
Wide range of products to meet the exact requirement.
Economical design solution.
Use the best and world-wide raw material.
Use all indigenous material.
Manufacturing,support facility is ISO 9001 certified.
In house testing of products.
Our products are highly accepted product worldwide.
We supply all over China as well as export to all around the world.
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2.Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer’s responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers’ feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.